How to Login and Make Payments Through Your Sears Mastercard

Sears Mastercard Login

Any Sears MasterCard customer has the option to use the on line bill payment system. You can make a certain payment online by using two ways: you can either use your personal bank account’s e-bill payment method, or you can go for the other system called the Sears online payment. Both options will require your account number.

Below are several steps that you will have to follow in order to make a successful payment by using the Sears online payment system ( this will require your Sears account number along with the number of your debit card):

1. First of all you will have to register for getting access to your card online if you are not currently registered. This process will require your MasterCard account number, social security number, your date of birth, the street address where you currently live in along with your phone number, and your email address. After you fill in all your personal information you will have to pick a user authentication ID and password that is unique which will allow you access on the system. Click the verification link you receive in your email afterwards in order to verify your account and be able to use it.
  2. Log on to the existing account by accessing the e-pay system located in the “Resource” tab. Also, if you own more than one account, search for the right Sears account and then open it.
  3. Go on “Pay Online” section and then check your debit card and enter the amount that you would like to pay. Also enter the routing number (usually located on the bottom left side of your check), check number and account number. If you are paying through your checking account then you should enter the debit card details.
  4. Re-check the information in order to make sure that is correct and then click on “submit”. You will receive a confirmation with the payment number on your email that should be kept in the financial records.

You can either login on

or

{ 10 comments… read them below or add one }

anna m white March 14, 2012 at 10:06 pm

make sears credit card payment

anna m white March 14, 2012 at 10:07 pm

make caredit card payment-sears

Administration May 14, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Hi Anna you can either make your payment over the phone by calling 1-800-917-7700 or online at http://www.searscard.com.

Administration May 18, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Hi Anna, you can make your payment either online at http://www.searscard.com or over the phone by calling 1-800-917-7700.

robert dyer March 21, 2012 at 8:00 pm

I have spent an hour trying to figure out how to lon on and pay my credit card. All I see is advertising.

Administration May 10, 2012 at 7:03 am

Hi Robert you are suppose to see a log in part on the website but if it’s not showing anything but the advertisement, try to check if the advertisement has an “x” that you can click to close it. But if you can’t find it, please call 1-800-815-7701 for you to be assisted in logging in. Thank you.

edns wilwayco thomas April 17, 2012 at 7:38 am

I used to check my sears master card easily and pay it through my Bank Acct.
how come I cant open up my sears credit card anymore ? I have to convert my Philippines Peso charges to dollar then I pay it, but it would be nice if I can juast look at my sears acct. … thanks.

Administration May 14, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Hi edns, you can actually try and use your log in if what you’re referring to was your account online. In case you still encounter log in issues, you can call 1-800-815-7701.

But if you’re not yet registered for an account online for you to easily access your account, you can register by going to http://www.searscard.com

gholam abbas zarghani April 27, 2012 at 1:54 am

WHY IT IS SOOOOO DIFFICULT TO LOG IN TO MY CREDIT ACCOUNT ON LINE?
CANT YOU MAKE A STRAIGHT FORWARD SOFTWARE TO ACCESS MY CREDIT ACCOUNT???
SOMETIMES I THINK ,,,BETTER GIVE UP SEARS,,,,

Administration May 8, 2012 at 1:47 pm

Sorry for the inconvenience it had caused you. Please Call 1-800-815-7701 so that Sears can help you right away in logging in.