Information on Sears Credit Card Phone Number and Service Centers

Post image for Information on Sears Credit Card Phone Number and Service Centers

Sears Credit Cards are being offered in the entire North America by the company Citibank, which is one of the most reliable and main financial services sources known in the whole world. Read on to find out more about Sears Credit Card phone numbers and service centers.

It was in the year 2003 when the retail card department of Sears was bought by Citibank and the other card operation was transferred to the management of JPMorgan Chase and Company.

Sears Credit Card Types

In Mexico, Sears functions under the brand name Sears Mexico. In Canada, on the other hand, it operates under the brand name Sears Canada. Sears also provides credit cards as well as other cards along with JPMorgan Chase and Company and Citibank. Sears credit cards are being offered in various types which include: Sears Commercial One Card, Sears MasterCard, Sears Home Improvement and Account Sears Card. In addition to this, Sears is also offering a couple of supplementary programs which provide a lot of flexibility to credit card subscribers.

Should you require any help from the Customer Service Department of Sears or Sears Card, don’t be indecisive to immediately reach them through the Sears Credit Card phone numbers and service centers. Regardless if you have an inquiry, a recommendation or a comment, the approachable and helpful Sears representatives are always ready to answer your call. To reach a Sears personnel, just dial any of the Sears credit card phone numbers and service centers numbers starting with the toll-free number 1-800-267-1660.

In addition to this, the official website of the company also has an FAQ or “Frequently Asked Questions” page that can give a lot of answers to inquiries that you may have. Pay particular attention to this section in order for you to learn a lot more on what you may not yet know.

Phone Number and Service Centers

The following are the sears credit card phone numbers and service centers:

If you would like to communicate with the Customer Service Department of Sears Card via e-mail, you may send it at this e-mail address: home@sears.ca.

In addition to this, if you would like to send a written letter to the company, you may also want to send it at the following address. Also indicated here are the Sears Credit Card phone numbers and service centers:

National Customer Service Centre

Sears Credit Cards

Sears Card Account Inquiries: 1-800-265-3675

Sears MasterCard Account Inquires: 1-800-267-1660

Sears Club: 1-800-265-3675

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Robert E Klemm July 7, 2011 at 6:52 pm

I only have an old Sears Card, issued over 20 years ago and not sure if I can qualify for you advertised appliance discounts. My number is 48 83357 77334 5 which I haven’t used since I moved away from the Reno, NV area.

Administration May 28, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Hi Robert, Sears’ provider of cards is now Citi. Can you check your card? If you’re still unsure about it, you may wanna go to any of your nearest Sears store to have a Sears store representative check it. If you’d be interested as well, you can apply for a new type of Sears card by either:

- online by following this link https://www.citicards.com/cards/acq/Apply.do?app=UNSOL&sc=4161&langId=EN&siteId=SEARS&screenID=3035

- apply for a Sears card at any Sears store.

CINDY KRIGEL February 5, 2012 at 4:25 am

I AM A VICTIM OF IDENTITY FRAAUD…I HAVE SPOKEN TO YOUR REP.S ATLEAST 20 TIMES AND REPEATED THE SAME INFORMATION TIME AND TIME AGAIN.I AM SICK OF YOUR INCOMPETENCIES.. I WANT TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE WITH AUTHORITY…IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THRU TO ANYONE…I HAVE GOTTEN UMTEEN PHONE CALLS SAYING I OWE YOU $214.,,,AND AM OVERDUE…YOUR NUTS.!!!!…
I PAID CITI CARD AND MY SEARS CHARGE ON JANUARY 13, 2012…THE BANK WILL VERIFY THE TRANSACTION….TODAY I RECEVED A LETTER SAYING THAT PURCHASED $5566.33….I DIDN’[ PURCHASE ANYTHING!!
PLEASE STRAIGHTEN OUT THIS MATTER ASAP.IF YOU CAN’T PLEASE LET ME KNOW
IF I SHOULD RETAIN AN ATTORNEY….I HAVE HAD ENOUGH AGGRAVATION WITH YOUR COMPANY..I HAVE PAID MY BALANCE PROMPTLY
IN THE PAST..AND I DON’T NEED YOUR INACCURACIES TO UPSET ME ANY FURTHER. …..IF YOU CHOSE TO CALL ME AGAIN..PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH THE PROPER INFORMATION TO TALK DIRECTLY WITH YOUR FRAUD SUPERVISOR, AND A CASE NUMBER,SO I DON’T HAVE TO WASTE VALUABLE TIME AGAIN AND AGAIN.I WORK AND AM NOT AVAILABLE TO TAKE CALLS. AT YOUR CONVENIENCE. SO I MAY HAVE TO CALL BACK. HOW DOES ONE
GET THIS MATTER RESOLVED.???
A LIVID CUSTOMER
CINDHKRIGEL@YAHOO.COM

.CINDYKRIGEL@YAHOO.COM
IF

Administration June 11, 2012 at 5:55 pm

I’m sorry to hear about this inconvenience Cindi. The best thing that I could suggest you is contact Sears customer service at 1-800-917-7700 and onset of the call request for a supervisor right away so that you’ll be handled by someone with authority. If in case that this supervisor refer you to a fraud specialist, you can ask the supervisor to stay with you on the line until you get the fraud specialist. I believe that necessary precautions and procedures will be made to avoid fraudulent transactions to happen again.

linda snider April 23, 2012 at 5:33 am

i have been trying to an applications for sears credit for the past 2 hours,but all i’m getting amercian application forms, they are asking me things i can’t answer. can you help me. thank you linda

Administration May 10, 2012 at 6:50 am

Linda, if you’re trying to apply for a Sears Card online and you need assistance, please Call 1-800-815-7701 so that you can be better assisted. That number is the support line for the Sears website.