Sears Credit Card Account

Post image for Sears Credit Card Account

Sears Credit Card account is for the sears credit card holders. The consumer finances the purchases that have been made using the card. Using Sears credit card can ease the process of purchasing goods in the chain of sears retailers stores, such are Kmart stores, Sears stores etc. You also can get great deals at Kenmore refrigerators, microwaves, washers and dryers, Craftsman tools and much more.

Everything about Sears Credit Card Account

Account has both the normal credit card and Sears MasterCard. Sears Credit Card Account has a lot of features. The Sears Credit Card Account is no linked to the payment of annual fees. APR ( Annual Percentage Rate ) is not relevant for the Sears Credit Card Account.

To open a Sears Credit Card Account, need a registration at a CitiBank, where Sears Credit Card Login sites are, there are also a registration button. The future customer of the services of Sears Credit Card, should register and provide bank with the personal details.

• The Social Security Number of the applicant.
  • The information about the applicant, whether she/he lives at his/her house, in rented or in parents house.
  • Name and Surname, Mail, Home address and phone number
  • The Gross annual income of the applicant for a year.
  • The phone and contact number of the employ of applicant.

{ 16 comments… read them below or add one }

Frances chipps June 23, 2011 at 5:49 pm

I have been a customer for 30 years, I hav e not received a new credit CARD FOR
THIS YEAR 2011. MY OLD CARD EXPIRED ON 02/11. PLEASE SEND ME A NEW
CARD. THANKS
FRANCES CHIPPS

Administration May 23, 2012 at 1:12 pm

Wow you’ve been a loyal customer! Normally, Sears Card automatically sends the new card at least a couple of months prior to the expiration. Now, once you received the card in the mail, you can activate it by calling customer service department.

Lyle F. Cammerer September 17, 2011 at 11:21 pm

please let me know what my ballance is and show my Statement Lyle Cammerer

Administration May 28, 2012 at 4:09 pm

Hi Lyle for you to be able to know your current balance as well as have an access to your Sears credit card account online, you can follow this link and log in using your account number/user id and password https://www.citibank.com/us/cards/srs/

Dzidris Pilsetnieks November 3, 2011 at 4:07 pm

How do I register the card to obtain account balance. Dzidris Pilsetnieks

Administration June 13, 2012 at 9:24 am

Hi Dzidris, you can register your account online by following the link below:

or you can also contact customer service department at 1-800-917-7700 to inquire about your account balance.

Michael T. Brown November 30, 2011 at 4:05 pm

The credit card service charged me $100.00 on memo 5121079627358358210572 and I don’t have a balance. Please credit my account with the $100.00. You can reach me at 509 342-9503.

Administration May 21, 2012 at 3:55 pm

I would strongly suggest Michael for you to call customer service instead because for your account’s security, security questions will have to be answered first before anyone from Sears could access your account information and see what’s going on with that charge. The number to call Michael is 1-800-917-7700.

James T. Pearson December 16, 2011 at 9:48 pm

How do I change my address on my credit card account.? I enquired at the local store here in Titusville fl and was told they cant do it. I recently moved from Brunswick GA to Titusville, FL. Please advise me.

Administration May 16, 2012 at 10:33 am

Yes James they won’t be able to do that at the store. Please call 1-800-917-7700
so that you can be assisted in the address change.

apolinario manansala January 18, 2012 at 1:56 pm

i cant find d wedsite how to make payment from sears mastercard,

Administration May 14, 2012 at 8:34 pm

Hi Apolinaria, you can just go to searscard.com and register there if you’re not yet, or log in if you already have registered.. and once you’re logged in to your account, you should have an option there to make a payment.

Harold Goodwin April 24, 2012 at 7:12 pm

Hi,

I have tried to change my address on your website but have had no luck.

The last four digits of my account are 4711. The account is closed and is being paid off at $40/month.

My new address is:

180 South Main Street, Space 55
Red Bluff, CA 96080-3833

Thanks,

Harold Goodwin

Administration May 8, 2012 at 6:10 pm

Hi Harold, sorry for the inconvenience.. please contact Sears Collections Department who now handles the account for the address change at 1-800-733-1116.

Jose A. Ortiz May 28, 2012 at 10:26 pm

My Sears Card expired on 10/11, no new card was sent as of this date. Went to store today and was informed of such expiration. I have been a Sears card holder for more than 30 years! This is the second time such thing happens after starting engraving an expiration date on the card. What is going on? Nevertheless, I keep receiving offers from Sears by mail, so is not that you have of me any old address!

Administration May 31, 2012 at 9:14 am

Reading between the lines, I’m sorry to hear about the inconvenience especially that you’ve been a very loyal member. I’m just wondering Jose, is your mailing address different from your physical address? because normally, if a card is about to expire, Sears automatically sends the new card with the new expiration date atleast 2 months prior to the old card’s expiration. Sears sends promotional letter on your listed physical address on file, while the letter that contains the credit card is being sent to your elected mailing address. If they are the same, you can also contact Sears customer service at 1-800-917-7700 to request for another card to be sent to you.