Sears Credit Card Application

Post image for Sears Credit Card Application

Person who wants to have a Sears Credit Card, is interested of searc credit card services should fill in the Sears Credit Card Application. It can be filled out in the net, in Citibank. The application will be approval depends on the information you typed there. Citibank approves the application.

Whole Sears Credit Card Application

When your application is approved by Citibank, they will inform Sears Holdings Corporation. Sears will save it and have it in an updated form. Sears will register it and you will be able to use Sears Credit Card Online. You also will need to type you personal Security Number in the application form. The address where you live is necessary, provide Sears Credit Card Application with you residential address and status. It means, the customer who fills the Sears Credit Card Application should provide Bank with the information about home where she/he lives, if it is her/his, parents or lives in rented house. At the end you will need to type your e-mail address.

Bank may ask you to type your yearly gross income. To finish the application with the information of your income you should put the contact number of your employer.

When your application will be approved and register you will need Sears Credit Card Login pages to access your account.

{ 22 comments… read them below or add one }

Douglas Savage September 2, 2010 at 9:46 pm

apply for your sears mastercard

Admin September 14, 2010 at 8:47 pm

Everything about applying for a sears credit card is now in one post :)
Check it

evelyn s sneed December 16, 2010 at 1:19 am

would like to feel out an application for sears. thank you

Myron Roshto January 8, 2011 at 5:45 am

I divorced over 2 years ago and my ex-wife let out 2 sears accounts go bad. I have paid one off and almost finished the other one. I would like to apply for a new account but feel that my past history will not allow it.
I need tires and shocks and I usually get them from Sears. Can you help me out?
V/r
MAR

Admin January 9, 2011 at 9:59 am

Hello Myron

Sorry but I can’t help this case. Just try and explain Sears staff your problem and I think they will apply new card for you

Good Luck

ruby williams January 1, 2011 at 2:17 pm

i did fill out an application in dec. 2010 and you have not respond to my request. thanks ruby williams

Admin January 2, 2011 at 10:19 am

Hello Ruby

I think you have applied for a Sears Credit Card on Citibank site, have not you?
If it is so, wait for them or contact: 1-800-815-7701
They will help you

Thanks

Elena May 3, 2011 at 4:26 pm

Husband passed away in March. He was the primary account holder. Notified citibank of his passing and now they have closed that account. I still wanted to use that account as I was an authorized user for over 25 years. Do I now have to reapply? Please advise

Admin May 5, 2011 at 6:46 pm

Hello Elena

Yes you have to reapply

clarence C Barnes May 7, 2011 at 6:39 am

I am trying to apply for one of your sears credit card on line but to no avail, I am interested for one of your cards mostly for traveling (booking
flights can this be done) trying to avoid visiting one of your stores.

frank mattich May 31, 2011 at 6:25 pm

im waunt credit card sears

Administration May 11, 2012 at 8:18 pm

Hi Frank, did you mean you want to apply for a Sears credit card? If yes, you can apply online by clicking on this link for Sears card https://www.citibank.com/us/cards/srs/

Harvey J Madison June 11, 2011 at 2:51 pm

IWANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN SHOPPING AT SEAR FOR A LONG TIME SINCE 1973 AND NEVER KNEW THAT YOU HAD CREDIT CARDS

Administration May 23, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Yes Harvey there are different types of Sears card and the best thing about it for loyal customers like you, for every eligible purchases that you make using your Sears card, you’ll earn rewards points that can be used to redeem other items. These Sears card also has a lot of features that will greatly be beneficial for you.

raquel trejo June 13, 2011 at 3:36 pm

apply for a card

Administration May 11, 2012 at 8:31 pm

Hi Raquel, yes you can apply for a Sears card by simply going to this link to their website http://www.citibank.com/us/cards/srs/credit_options.jsp

Sandra K. Webster June 29, 2011 at 3:11 pm

My husband and I had a credit card through Sears years ago. Don’t know if its still active or not. Would like to apply for a new one. It was under Ronald L. Webster and Sandra K. Webster. We need a new washing machine. Would appreciate any help that you can give us.
Sandra Webster

Administration May 25, 2012 at 2:29 am

Hi Sandra, yes you can certainly apply for a new sears card. For your convenience, your options are:

1. go to your nearest Sears store to apply for a new Sears card.
2. apply online by following this link https://www.citicards.com/cards/acq/Apply.do?app=UNSOL&sc=4161&langId=EN&siteId=SEARS&screenID=3035

Wes Thompson February 21, 2012 at 12:49 pm

tried 3x’s this date to apply for a sears card – online does not process after 1st page – keeps re-asking for SS#.

Administration May 29, 2012 at 8:35 pm

Hi Wes I’m sorry to hear about the inconvenience you’ve encountered applying for a Sears credit card. Rest assured Sears has been updating their website to serve you better. You may wanna follow this link to apply for a Sears card https://www.citicards.com/cards/acq/Apply.do?app=UNSOL&sc=4161&langId=EN&siteId=SEARS&screenID=3035

rose March 29, 2012 at 12:35 am

I applied for a sears account,where I should have put my annual income I put my monthly income,what should I do?

Administration May 20, 2012 at 12:43 am

The best thing that I can advice you Rose is to either go the Sears store where you sent your application (if you did it on a store), or contact 1-800-917-7700 to inquire about your application.