Sears Credit Card Customer Service

Sears Credit Card Customer Service

Information on Sears Credit Card

Sears is an American chain of Department stores that was founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck. Sears Holdings is the foremost home appliance retailer as well as a leader in tools, lawn and garden, electronics and automotive repair and maintenance.

As part of their effort to gain more customers and reward loyal customers sear came up with their credit card. This card can be used at Sears department stores, Kmart, Avis, Sears Auto Center and all Sears Holding Company.

There are 4 different types of sears credit card to address customers’ needs. First is the standard sears card that you can use on all sears department store and affiliated company. A more flexible card is Sears Gold master card; you can use this at any retail store banks and ATM that accepts master card. This can also be use for debt consolidation. If you are currently renovating your home Sears Home Improvement Account will a good credit for you because this provides low interest rate for home items.  Sears Commercial One Card is specifically designed for business owners and managers. It provides easy tracking of purchases and tax tips.

How Sears Credit Cars Customer Service Works

As a card holder your special benefits includes Identity Theft Solutions. You will be protected from identity theft or they will help you if you are a victim of one. You can contact Sears credit card customers service for more information about this feature.

If you are a Sear’s customer and are thinking of applying for sears credit card you can directly apply at the counteryou also have the option to fill out an application form and just mail it in. Another way is to apply online through citi card. You can also call sears credit card customer service and apply over the phone.

For more information with regards to the service and benefits you can log-in to SearsCard.com page. You can also contact Citi bank the official issuer of Sears’s credit card for information on what type of credit card they can offer you and the benefits attached to those cards.

Information about Sears Credit Card Customer Service

Another features associated with sears credit card is the online account. An online account allows you secure access to your account any time of the day creates your own customer profile. You will be able to check billing statements, read reports and know your schedule of payments. You also have the option to pay your bills online which is very convenient on your part. You can also contact customer service and technical support by sending them secured messages through your account

Of course you can also call sears credit card customer service if you have question about your account. You can contact customer service at this number 1-800-917-7700. Just like online you can inquire about your account balance, payments options, how much credit you still have, minimum payment due and its due date. If you lost your billing statement you can ask for a new one, you can also ask for a copy of your recent transaction or purchase or report a lost card.

If you have problem accessing your account you can call technical support at this number 1-800-815-7701.

{ 14 comments… read them below or add one }

Willam Johnson January 21, 2011 at 9:29 pm

Sears has the most complicated system of entering your account of any an all cr card systems. and also the service you provide is certainly not rated very high,
Also the break down is not the service mans fault,,,,, it is your support staff at the warehouse or in the selection of the merchandise sent to the repairman to make the repairs has a lot to be desired….
I am also un happy with you payment system, I can not set up a payment schedule, I find out to day I must set up a payment each month on line……
I think you should strive to make your customers happy and they would WANT to do business with Sears……. Bill J.

Admin January 23, 2011 at 8:59 am

Hello Willam

Thanks for writing us. As we are not official Sears Credit Card web-site, we can not change anything :( I understand you, and would be better if you send copy of this letter to Sears directly.

Linda Horellou March 29, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Recently received a notice of a new Sears Master Card that was coming to replace the old Sears Card issued by Citibank. It is infuriating that we had to call a 1-800 number to decline this offer, and even more so when we are given the third degree in order to do so. Not only was I put “through the hoops” so was my hustband. So infuriating, in fact, that we almost cancelled the Sears card altogether. Your customer service sucks! In today’s market one would think it best to treat your customers with respect and not subject them to all such disgusting nonsense.

Louis R Michka June 7, 2011 at 2:49 am

YOUR CREDIT CARD PAY ON LINE STINKS. AFTER 1/2 HOUR ODF MY TIME,
I CAN’T EVEN FIND A PLACE TO LOG IN. NOTHING WORKS.

Administration May 28, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Hi Louis, I’m sorry to hear about your difficulty finding the place to log in.. please follow this link and the log in part should be on the left hand side of the web page.

Margaret J. Lowell June 22, 2011 at 2:31 pm

Would you please send me an e-mail on how many points I have? maybe you do not read these comments.

I sent in a payment and only because I called to ask about the points and I did not know I had a bill to pay because I have not been receiving any statements and they have the nerve to not send me notification that they were not doing this and sending bills online, HELLO Are you with me?

ML

Administration May 22, 2012 at 10:52 am

I’m sorry to hear about what you’re going through with your billing statement. By default, Sears is sending member’s billing statement at the mailing address that was provided during the application. It will remain as it is unless the primary account holder had requested to be on paperless billing. If you prefer to receive a paper bill at the mailing address that you have provided, you can contact Sears customer service department to request for this. To let you know in advance, you will be asked first to verify pertinent information for security purposes and then you’ll be asked to verify the address that you have listed on the account.

errolbarnett July 18, 2011 at 4:37 pm

i try to purches a ticket with sears card from delta air line and dceline why?

Administration May 25, 2012 at 2:49 am

Hi errolbarnett, there are a lot of possible reasons why a plane ticket can be declined. Insufficient credit amount, failed verification/authentication, etc. You can either ask Delta Air for the reason of the rejection or call customer service department to find out more about it. The number to call is 1-800-917-7700. If upon verification, you have enough money on your card to purchase a plane ticket, then you can ask Delta Air to reprocess it.

Ed Hillermeier December 6, 2011 at 8:07 pm

Why can’t I get in touch with customer service? Is there a reason to hide that department so no one can find it?

Lynda Powell March 18, 2012 at 2:43 am

Not sure why it is so difficult to find contact numbers on your website. All I wanted was to find a phone number to check my account balance.

Administration May 18, 2012 at 7:46 pm

Hi Linda, once you’re on the main page of the http://www.searscard.com, on the menu tab, click on “Contacts Us/FAQs” and you’ll be routed to a page where you can check for different telephone numbers for Sears.

Audrey Love June 3, 2012 at 6:15 pm

how do I apply for a sear credit card if I had one longtime ago but don’t longer have anymore one with low interest rate

Administration June 11, 2012 at 4:36 pm

Hi Audrey! you have made a great decision for considering a Sears Credit card. You can either go to any of your nearest Sears store and ask for an assistance from a Sears representative or you can follow the link below to apply for a Sears card online.