Sears Credit Card Statement

sears credit card statement

The Sears credit card statement is pretty much the same with other billing statements. The contract provides the Sears credit card holder with the option to pay their bills online. In fact, a statement for this credit card may even be checked through the internet. There’s no need to wait for a credit card statement through the mail as the online version is always up to date and already comes with the necessary links for payment.
Of course, Sears credit card holders can also use the phone and their local store to check their account. The advantage in checking the  statement online is that account holders can manipulate how their data is presented. For example, the it could present recent transactions either by date or by amount. This would allow cardholders to track their expenses, see which purchase cost them the most, and when was the last time they made a purchase.
An old credit card statement may also be obtained by contacting their online help whereupon a PDF file would be sent back containing charges stretching to how long the account holder wanted. This type of credit card statement would allow them to track back on expenses, check their finances or any other purposes that would serve them best.

Checking interest rates and finances online is also possible with the Sears credit card statement online, allowing account holders to not only figure out their past expenses but plan out future disbursements.

What’s great about accessing credit card statement for Sears credit card online is that the company doesn’t charge a single cent for the transaction. Account holders would be free to check their credit card statement,¬† set it up so that charges deduct automatically or have the printed out as hard copies.

Needless to say, a Sears credit card statement online would allow individuals to manage their accounts more efficiently.

{ 22 comments… read them below or add one }

Tom Kachel September 15, 2011 at 5:13 pm

Hello, Im looking for an old Sear Credit Card Statement to where I purchased a Craftman Generator in 2000 or 2001. I was resently robbed and I need to show proof of sale. I no long have that credit card, so I can’t even give you my account number. I was talking to one of your sales people, at the Gap Pa store, and they said that maybe you could help me, look it up with my old phone number, (717) 786- 1648. Anything you could do to help me. Please email me with any imformation would be helpful. Thanks.

Admin September 15, 2011 at 5:42 pm

Hello Tom

As we are not official web-page of Sears and we do not have access to the database, it is impossible to help.
Try to call Sears and they will surely help you. Explain your problem.

Good Luck

Michael November 2, 2011 at 2:50 am

I am trying to pay my bill, you have changed how to access my credit card info. Who ever changed it, made it impossible to do business. I guess if I were a computer geek I could figure this new system out, but I do not have time. Which geek suggested by making your web site difficult to use clients may paid their bills late and you make more profits?

rupert smith December 22, 2011 at 4:05 pm

Ihave been trying to access my credit card account online and have not been able to do so. I need to know what my payment is for the month of december 2011.Grateful if you would supply the amount of the paymeny and indicate why i am unable to access my account. thanks

Administration May 20, 2012 at 1:00 am

Hi Rupert, issues logging in to your online account may have been caused by different things (incorrect account #, incorrect password, etc) but you can contact this dedicated line for issues logging in 1-800-815-7701. You call also call Sears customer service at 1-800-917-7700 to inquire about your current month’s payment/balance.

Elva Remenyik December 26, 2011 at 5:24 pm

Good morning, hope everyone had a good Christmas! I want to find out if a charge I put on my sears card has gone through (been charged to and accepted); how do I do that without waiting for my monthly statement?

Administration May 20, 2012 at 12:57 am

Hi Elva, you can conveniently check any charge at you account online by going to http://www.searscard.com and logging in to your account or by calling customer service at 1-800-917-7700. To let you know by the way, a charge will only appear on the system only after 24-48 hours from the time the charge or the purchase was made.

Deborah L Phillips January 4, 2012 at 1:05 am

I have had my account made online statements only. That was not my concious choice. I have tried several times to have paper statements sent to me. What they tell me to do is access the account profile and change it there. Well guess what, there’s no link in the account profile to change anything. This has caused me to be late and or miss a payment more times than I would like to admit to. I WANT MY PAPER STATEMENTS BACK!!!!!!!

Administration May 20, 2012 at 12:54 am

Hi Deborah, I’m sorry to hear about the inconvenience it had caused you. You can contact Sears customer service department at 1-800-917-7700 to change it from electronic into paper billing.

lorie walters January 23, 2012 at 2:24 am

everytime i get on to make a payment something goes wrong. so i type in all information and it says that is not my account what the heck, Im sitting here looking and the account number right now

Administration May 20, 2012 at 12:52 am

Have you check the password Lorie if you’re entering it correctly? If yes and still you’re getting the same message, please contact the dedicated line at Sears that assists with Log in issues at 1-800-815-7701.

Paul Budetti February 14, 2012 at 8:48 pm

It is imposible to find my statement on line, also I requested a statement sent to my home. I never received a statement and therefore i’m always paying late. Is this a way for you guys to make extra income. As you can see I stopped using my credit card untill I get a statement mailed to me. If I don’t get one mailed I will cancel my credit card once I finish paying my account

Administration June 11, 2012 at 5:24 pm

Hi Paul, I’m sorry to hear about this inconvenience. There are possible reasons why you’re not recieving your billing statement. You could either be under paperless billing where you’re no longer set up to recieve your billing statements at your mailing address or the address registered wasn’t correct. Either way you can conact customer service at 1-800-917-7700 to verify. I really hope that you won’t cancel your card because you have a lot of benefits under this like the Sears choice rewards where for every eligible purchases that you make, you earn rewards points that can be used to redeem gift cards or even be used to purchase other merchandise.

Evelyn L. Merrill February 18, 2012 at 2:36 am

I had a Sears card froml991 until 7-10 – I moved from Florida after residing there for 38 years – retired in 2005 and moved to Dallas to be near my son here in Dallas. My card number was: **** **** **** 7783.

I would like to re-activate the card so that I might be able to shop at the stores here in Dallas

Administration May 7, 2012 at 12:26 am

Hi Evelyn!

Please call Sears at 1-800-697-3277 and they will check and explain to you the procedure that needs to be taken.

Have a great day!

jennifer March 28, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Why did you change your webpage. It is now confussing and indirect.

Administration May 18, 2012 at 7:42 pm

The Sears website was upgraded to be able to meet the more and complex needs of Sears customers. Rest assured you’ll find the upgraded website useful in the long run.

John Harless March 29, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Since you changed to sears credit card website, I have not been able to get into and review my account. I also tried to make an order on line and was unable.

Administration May 14, 2012 at 8:18 pm

Hi John I’m sorry to hear that you had a problem logging in online. Please call 1-800-815-7701 so that you can further be assisted.

Marilyn M Fair April 18, 2012 at 10:48 pm

Just trying to find my sears credit card statement so I can check my credit available, what a downer trying to find the site round and round we go

Administration May 14, 2012 at 7:46 pm

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a problem with Sears Card’s new website platform but let me assure you that it was upgraded to make customers like you have a more detailed and helpful interface.

edna wilwayco thomas May 21, 2012 at 6:20 am

I am on vacation in the Philippines at present and I have no problen using my Sears Master card to purchase anything from the stores or restaurant however, I cant use
it when I want rto get get from the ATM I think the PIN No. I am using is not right since I completely foget my PIN NO. I never use them I called your office & told the cleark about this problem and I was advise just to go to any City Branch with valid
ID ut it didnt work. They it’s overseas credit card and they cant help me. could you tell
me what to do? I am up to date paying my bill.